Syringoma is a benign skin tumor that derives from cells related to sweat glands. (These particular specialized cells are scientifically referred to as eccrine.) The skin lesions usually appear during puberty or adult life and consist of small bumps 1-3 millimeters in diameter which form underneath the surface of the skin The most frequent site is the eyelids and around the eyes, but other areas of the body can also be affected (arm pits, lower abdomen, vulva) There may be only one or a few lesions in a localized area or numerous lesions covering a wide area
Syringomas are little bumps that are found on the face and around the eyes, typically under the eyes. They are benign (not life threatening) and produced by the sweat glands.
• Syringomas are skin-colored or yellowish small dermal papules. A papule is a small piece of elevated skin that is solid to the touch and conical in shape.
• Syringomas can be translucent or cystici (cyst-like).
• The surface of Syringomas can be round or flat.
• Syringomas are typically small in size, less than 3mm in diameter.
• Syringomas are distributed on the skin symmetrically and are typically clustered.
• Syringomas are most commonly located in the upper cheeks and lower eyelids.
• Syringomas can also be found on the armpit (axilla), chest, abdomen, penis and vulva.
• Syringomas often occur by chance and there could be hereditary consequences.
• Syringomas can be linked with Downs syndrome. Clear cell syringomas may be associated with diabetes mellitus.
• Eruptive Syringomas have been found to be common among African Americans and Asians.
You must treat each individual Syringoma separately. Many people have clusters of syringoma. Do not treat a whole cluster. Treat only a few in the cluster at a time (Ones that are not touching each other). The reason for this is so that you donl treat such a large area at one time. If you treat only individual syringornas it will heal faster with less chance of doing damage to your skin.
• Do not open MOLETECH cream until ready to use.
• Stir thoroughly and use immediately!
• Clean Syringoma with provided antibacterial solution using cotton swab or wash with soap and water
• Scratch (rough up) entire mole surface with supplied emery board and/or toothpick. DO NOT POKE! Do not scratch skin surrounding mole. Scratching should be hard enough so that when MOLETECH cream is applied it will penetrate mole surface, but not so hard as to make it bleed. Scratching is the most important part' You may need to pinch a flat mole between your fingers to rough it up, so if you can't use both hands, ask a friend to help you. Try not to rough up the skin around the mole. RAISED MOLES 1/8" - 1/4" (3-6mm) or more may need 2 back to back treatments. FLAT Moles will need only one treatment. (APPLY ONLY A THIN LAYER OF MOLETECH CREAM!)
• Open MOLETECH cream bottle and stir contents thoroughly with applicator stick. DO NOT USE COTTON SWAB. (Re-hydrate if necessary to a watery cream)
• Using tip of applicator stick, apply a thin layer of MOLETECH cream until surface of wart is fully covered. Use only enough MOLETECH cream to cover the affected area and do not apply to the surrounding skin. (A little goes a long way.) Replace bottle top. Allow MOLETECH cream to remain for 20 minutes. There should be a moderate to strong stinging sensation lasting 5-10 minutes. Wart should turn dark brown or black. If not, scratch deeper and reapply • Gently wash off white dried MOLETECH cream with water or a wet cotton swab.
• A SCAB should form within 24-48 hours. Be careful not to remove scab prematurely! You can wash and bathe normally. We recommend pure NATURAL VITAMIN E OIL, fresh Aloe Vera or an antibiotic cream! - Wait 7-10 days (up to 3 weeks is normal for large or complex warts) for scab to fall off naturally. -Be Patient! Under no circumstances disturb or remove the scab. It should loosen and fall off naturally.
• If bleeding occurs while scratching. WAIT as long as it takes to stop the bleeding completely before applying cream.
• Certain types of warts are very hard. It usually helps to soak them in warm soapy water for 20-30 minutes before scratching.
• If stinging sensation is not felt, it means MOLETECH Cream cream has not penetrated the wart and the application will fail or provide only a partial result. Scratch deeper and reapply. • Calluses covering warts must be softened and removed prior to treatment.
• Treated wart becomes a cauterized scab. Be careful not to disturb or remove scab as premature removal can lead to scarring. Let it fall off naturally within 1-3 weeks. • Redness and swelling on skin around treated wail is a natural occurrence, indicates healing is progressing and quickly disappears.
• Pink or red tissue is normal after scab falls oft Normally, the pinkness will fade as the tissue becomes environmentally conditioned. Skin tones normally balance out within 30 days although some people may require several months for skin tones to return to normal.
• Generally speaking, the use of an antibacterial cream to prevent infection may also reduce the risk of scarring and promote faster healing. PURE NATURAL VITAMIN E OIL is highly recommended! • Avoid contact with normal skin. Should contact occur, simply wipe off with wet cotton swab or, scrape off with unused end of applicator stick, then immediately wash the area with water. • USE WITH CHILDREN: MOLETECH Cream can be used with children as long as they can sit patiently while undergoing the application procedure. The stinging sensation can be significant for sensitive children. Caution is advised. Contact us for more information about the use with children. • IF MIXTURE DRIES UP, it may be possible to rehydrate. Use applicator stick to add a little water at a time to bring to original creamy consistency. (This may or may not work)
MOLETECH Cream cream is for external use only. People with significant immune deficiencies or healing disorders such as keloid scars must consult a physician before using this product. If MOLETECH Cream cream gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If unusual discomfort arises, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Whenever attempting to manipulate or change the dermis one should expect that a blemish or scar may result. In most circumstances the use of the product will result in a minor and temporary blemish that normally fades away within 90 days. Please note: You must be 18 years or older to purchase and use this product. For children, adult supervision is required.
1. Wash the affected area with any mild soap.
2. Path dry the affected area with clean towels
3. Clean the affected area with anti-bacterial solutions
4. Scratch the affected area slightly in order to penetrate the herbal cream unto the roots.
5. Apply the herbal cream to the affected area and stay put for about 1 minute and 2 minutes if it is larger.
6. Remove the dried cream with clean wet cotton, it must be notice the cauterize effect.
Redness of the surrounding = it will disappear after 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Numbness = it will subside after 30 minutes.
Cauterize effect = it will naturally peel off on the 7th-10 days or more.